May 30, 2013

Baby Boy is Six Weeks Old!


Here's my little peanut! He's already six weeks old and weighs eleven pounds! Gotta love the power of breastmilk :-)

He's doing great other than getting up every hour and a half at night to nurse. I'm so glad I don't go back to work until mid July. I'm a total zombie right now without good sleep! I saved up a bunch of vacation time so I could be home as long as possible. Once school is out, I'll get to spend half the summer home with my three boys!

PS. My husband graduated from RN school last week and has his state licensing exam next week. Sorry I haven't done an update in a long time. Please say a little prayer for him to pass his state boards. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is a doll!!! I was wondering how you all were doing. I'll be praying for your husband to pass his test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! So is his blog name going to be "Baby Boy" or "Peanut"?

    It's good to hear from you and I am glad that you get the chance to stay home with your little one. What a blessing that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, he is super cute. And doesn't he make your older boys look bigger than before he arrived. When we brought our daughter home from the hospital, I felt like my son had grown leaps and bounds.

    I've prayed for your hubs exam to go well. Now all he has to do, it take it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us know how boards go! Wow, tell him to slow it down a bit. Poor Sweet Pea hit 18 lbs at her 18 month appointment (which we were a week early for). My breastmilk doesn't have much power, apparently :o) He's a doll, thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a healthy boy....he is so cute! Good Luck to your hubby! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so sweet! Love those cheeks. Praying for your hubby!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from YOU! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails